1.04.2016

Winnie & Walter Rerun: The Party Hangover


Hello! It's time for another Winnie & Walter Rerun feature, and this month, we're focusing on the Scenery: The Party Hangover set.  To create my tag, I started by stamping a piece of mint CS with one of the striped strips from the Party Hangover, then heat embossing it with white powder.  Next, I die cut a piece of pinky red felt using the In a Word: Love Cutaways, then adhering the die cut to a piece of white CS.



I then stamped one of the sentiments from My Precious in coral ink before adhering the white CS layer to the tag base with foam tape.  Next, I punched a hole between both layers, then added some silver metallic twine.  To finish up, I embellished with white glitter enamel dots.

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)