3.30.2016

Kindness Blooms


Hello! It's spring break week here, and the days are flying by! I just wanted to pop in and share a card that I created for the most recent Winnie & Walter release that I hadn't shared yet here on my blog.  I love the Kindness set, all the hand drawn trees are totally adorable!

To create my card, I started by first stamping the large sentiment and coordinating smaller message in Versafine ink onto watercolor paper, then heat setting them with clear embossing powder.  I then stamped the large cactus to create the background surrounding the sentiment, and heat embossed them as well with clear powder.



Once all the images were heat set, I then colored the watercolor panel with a combination of distress inks and markers.  I zapped the layer with my heat tool, then adhered it to a yellow card base with foam tape.  To finish up, I added Stickles to each of the cactus flowers, then embellished with yellow enamel dots.

Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card with an even more beautiful sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)