2.08.2014

C4C222 - Love You


Hello! I don't know about you, but I am so glad the weekend is finally here. :) My card today is for the current Crazy 4 Challenge C4C222 challenge, which is to create a Valentine's card + glitter.

To create my card, I started by stamping the sentiment from The Big, The Bold, The Happy onto white cardstock, then filled in the open space with two different colored feathers, and some dots.  I then re-stamped the feather images with a glue pad, and adhered rock candy distress glitter for a little added sparkle. (To help set the glue a little faster, I zapped the cardstock with a heat gun.)


Next, I adhered my stamped panel to some yellow cardstock, then wrapped the card front with green apple twine from Whisker Graphics.  To finish up my card, I adhered the panels to the card base.

Want to play along with us this week? All you need to do is create a Valentine's Day card/project using glitter, and link up to the C4C222 blog post... Easy peasy! :)

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Fanciful Feathers (WPlus9); The Big, The Bold, The Happy (Winnie & Walter), Big Bang: Scenery (Winnie & Walter)
Paper - Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold, Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Ink - ML Rosebud, ML Pear Tart, ML Dandelion (Tsukineko); Pink (Fresh Ink)
Miscellaneous - Rock Candy Distress Glitter (Ranger), Green Apple Twine (Whisker Graphics)

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)