2.04.2015

Shay's Birthday Celebration Blog Hop



Hello! Today is a special day in the Winnie & Walter family... It's Shay's birthday! :) To celebrate, we've put together a surprise birthday blog hop for her. :) If you'd like to hop along with us today, please feel free to pop over to the Winnie & Walter blog to start at the beginning.

♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAY!! I hope you have the most amazing day! ♥

To create my card for today's hop, I started with a white card base, and used the striped party hat image from The Party to create some funky flowers in aqua.  I then used one of the large snowflake images from Big Bang Flurries to create flower centers.  Next, I stamped two of the sentiments from The Party in versamark before heat embossing with silver powder.  I then went back and filled in some of the open white spaces with one of the confetti images.  To finish up, stars from Sugar Rush were stamped in dark gray ink before I embellished with teal enamel dots.



Here's the complete list of hoppers today:

Heather (me!)

Thanks for joining us today... Have a great one!

22 comments:

  1. Great use of the party hat stripes to fill your background, Heather! How delightful : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, your card is so joyful and fun! I love it! I am so taken with the way you used the stamps in an unexpected and truly cool way! Also, adore how you used the sentiments together to build a new one. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Great use of the stamp. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good lord girl, how I love your style. Clean, classy, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The diagonal hat is so cool and creative here! What a delightful birthday card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card!! Such a cool blend of sets! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute idea with the party hats for a flower. I am going to have to try that one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving how you used the party hat on this!! What a great way to stretch your stamps. STUNNING design!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you used the party hat to make a graphic card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun card! Love the design and colors....

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Your card is so Fab & Fun. Talk about being super clever and creative...I was so taken when I read that you used the Striped party hat to achieve your Funky flower design and then a snowflake to be flower center OMG girl so creative.. I love it You sure did one outstanding job. YOU so ROCK
    Shay is going to love her card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW wow WOW

    ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS card Heather!!!
    LOVE your FUN & CLEVER stamping, LOVE your color combo too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card and Beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)