4.03.2015

Eye Adore You!


Hello! It's spring break week here in Maryland, and today we're headed up to see my grandma for Easter. Yay! Before we go, I wanted to pop in and share a fun little tag I created using stamps from the Alley Way Stamps.  I love this little alien/monster!

To create my tag, I started by die cutting a piece of gray CS with the Essentials: Katherine Cutaways tag die.  I then die cut three pierced circles using the same set of cutaway dies, and adhered them to the tag front.  The alien/monster image from Phone Home was then stamped in Stazon Gray ink before being watercolored.


While the image was drying, I die cut a banner strip, then stamped it with one of the sentiments from Oogles before attaching it to the tag.  Next, I fussy cut the alien/monster, then adhered it to the tag front with pop dots.  To finish up, I embellished with some Silver Metallic Divine Twine and covered the alien's eye with glossy accents.

Have a great one!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)